Welcome

I have been on a journey to a happier and healthier lifestyle. In 2007, I was bed ridden due to an infection and although I was already obese, I gained more weight and topped out at 500 pounds. I began writing about health and fitness after I suffered Congestive Heart Failure and Respiratory Failure in February 2009. I currently have lost over 150 pounds and continue to walk toward my goals. I am a member of Weight Watchers and I am top contributor on the Weight Watchers site. Here is a link to my Weight Watchers blog. I hope my blogs inspire you and help you realize miracles do happen and your goals are achievable. Take care and God bless you.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Lighten Up! Laughter Helps You Lose



Always save room for the most enjoyable abs workout there is: laughter. Let's face it, exercise can be downright hilarious. The good news is that in order to get in shape, everyone is in the same boat. Jumping around from side to side, flexing muscles and sweating out aggression is all part of the fun. Before you get too serious lifting those heavy weights, remember to stop and have fun with your workout. A good laugh is a great way to boost energy levels and help you release stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I really do appreciate them and I always try to visit your blog in return though sometimes it may take me a few days with my busy schedule. Thanks for your understanding.

Sing to the LORD, all the earth;
Proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day.

1 Chronicles 16:23

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...