Welcome

I have been on a journey to a happier and healthier lifestyle. In 2007, I was bed ridden due to an infection and although I was already obese, I gained more weight and topped out at 500 pounds. I began writing about health and fitness after I suffered Congestive Heart Failure and Respiratory Failure in February 2009. I currently have lost over 150 pounds and continue to walk toward my goals. I am a member of Weight Watchers and I am top contributor on the Weight Watchers site. Here is a link to my Weight Watchers blog. I hope my blogs inspire you and help you realize miracles do happen and your goals are achievable. Take care and God bless you.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

100 Push Up Challenge


I have started the six week training program which is designed to increase your strength in order to be able to do 100 consecutive push ups. I believe I can do it and I challenge you to participate as well. After you complete an initial test to determine your current level, the program is designed to achieve this goal over a six week period. It states, "All you need is a good plan, plenty of discipline and about 30 minutes a week to achieve this goal!" Of course there are some of you who can already do many push ups but most people aren't able to manage 20 and if your like me when I took my initial test, 10 is difficult. However I'm determined to achieve this goal and I believe you can too. Just click the image or this link to start the hundred push ups training program. Good luck to all of you and please report back and let me know how you're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I really do appreciate them and I always try to visit your blog in return though sometimes it may take me a few days with my busy schedule. Thanks for your understanding.

Sing to the LORD, all the earth;
Proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day.

1 Chronicles 16:23

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...