Welcome

I have been on a journey to a happier and healthier lifestyle. In 2007, I was bed ridden due to an infection and although I was already obese, I gained more weight and topped out at 500 pounds. I began writing about health and fitness after I suffered Congestive Heart Failure and Respiratory Failure in February 2009. I currently have lost over 150 pounds and continue to walk toward my goals. I am a member of Weight Watchers and I am top contributor on the Weight Watchers site. Here is a link to my Weight Watchers blog. I hope my blogs inspire you and help you realize miracles do happen and your goals are achievable. Take care and God bless you.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Blurt: Love is…

… Caring for yourself
… Caring for your health
… Paying attention to what you eat
… Journaling
… Reading nutrition labels
… Giving your family healthy choices
… Exercising
… Setting a good healthy example
… Setting goals for yourself
… Not beating yourself up when you make a mistake
… Living a happy life
… Smiling and sharing it with others
… Being positive
… Surrounding yourself with positive people
… Leaning on your friends for support
… Hugging
… Doing your best
… Being kind to others
… Sharing your life story
… Forgiving others
… Showing love as you wish to be loved
… Family moments and quality time
… Allowing and planning for the things you enjoy

And the most important of them all…

Love is… God’s Grace, Mercy and Love for YOU!

Thank you for showing me your love and support!
Have a Happy Healthy and Successful Love Filled New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I really do appreciate them and I always try to visit your blog in return though sometimes it may take me a few days with my busy schedule. Thanks for your understanding.

Sing to the LORD, all the earth;
Proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day.

1 Chronicles 16:23

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...