Welcome

I have been on a journey to a happier and healthier lifestyle. In 2007, I was bed ridden due to an infection and although I was already obese, I gained more weight and topped out at 500 pounds. I began writing about health and fitness after I suffered Congestive Heart Failure and Respiratory Failure in February 2009. I currently have lost over 150 pounds and continue to walk toward my goals. I am a member of Weight Watchers and I am top contributor on the Weight Watchers site. Here is a link to my Weight Watchers blog. I hope my blogs inspire you and help you realize miracles do happen and your goals are achievable. Take care and God bless you.

Friday, November 19, 2010

You CAN and WILL do it!


You

You have the control over your life and your goals. No one can keep you from succeeding except yourself. You choose your own path in life. You choose how you are going to feel. No one can make you feel anything. You can look at things positively or negatively. It is your choice. You decide how you will react in situations. Don’t waste your time blaming others, you are responsible for you!

CAN

You have the ability to succeed! Ask yourself, what is holding you back? If it is lack of knowledge then do your research, study and learn how to accomplish your task. If your own feelings of self worth are in your way examine why you think you can’t. Have faith in yourself. Surround yourself with positive people and influences. Find the support from others to gain the feeling of confidence. Find the tools you need to make it happen. This could be merely buying a scale or a pedometer to track your progress. You do have the ability to succeed.

And

Now you know you have the ability but it also takes action.

WILL

Visualize yourself as being successful. Think of yourself as already achieving your goals. See yourself as being thin and healthy. Think positive. Have faith and believe. “I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.” Matthew 17:20

Do

It takes action! How are you going to achieve your goal? What steps do you have to take in order to be successful? You must be active and exercise. You must eat a healthy diet. You cannot sit back and do nothing and expect results. It takes work. You must actively pursue your goals. Keep them in mind when you go to a restaurant to eat. Make healthy choices at the grocery store. Make time available to plan and track your progress. Stop making excuses!

It

Only two letters but probably the most important of all. Name it; write it down! You must see your target to reach it. Create both short term and long term realistic goals. Do not think you will achieve success overnight. Your goals must be realistic. What is your motivation? Why do you want to achieve success? What will be the benefits to you once you have achieved your goals? List them and keep them where you can easily reference them as you need motivation. Give yourself the motivation and define your goals, IT.

You CAN and WILL do it! It has become my mantra to achieving my goals. Every time I achieve a milestone it is reinforced. Every time my self esteem dwindles it helps me realize my worth. When I fail it makes me pick myself back up and try again. Those six tiny words have great meaning. Have faith.

You CAN and WILL do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I really do appreciate them and I always try to visit your blog in return though sometimes it may take me a few days with my busy schedule. Thanks for your understanding.

Sing to the LORD, all the earth;
Proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day.

1 Chronicles 16:23

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...